CBD stands for Cannabidiol. It is a cannabinoid (chemical compound) found in the cannabis plant.
In order to decide whether CBD is natural or not, let’s understand the literal meaning of the word natural. Natural means something that comes or derived directly from nature. Here are five reasons that your favourite NaturalWorks CBD is natural.
- CBD Occurrence Is Natural:
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound. It occurs in a plant named Cannabis Sativa. This plant has around one hundred phytocannabinoids. Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of them.
- CBD Is Regulated by Our Body Naturally:
In case of any imbalance, our body will work to attain homeostasis. When this imbalance is on a large scale, the body will need extra help. This extra help can be through the use of CBD oil or any other CBD products. Hence the Cannabidiol (CBD) products will do as needed naturally as our bodies rebalance.
Although CBD is natural because the CBD oil is extracted from the naturally occurring plant, yet before we buy CBD oil, we need to find out the source because CBD oil does not need any extra additives or preservatives. Some companies use additives to process their hemp just because it is cheaper. To purchase the highest quality CBD oil, always make sure:
- The CBD product is organic.
- The CO2 extraction method is utilised for the extraction of CBD oil. CO2 extraction is the most efficient and environment-friendly method of extraction. It often makes the finished product more desirable without leaving any toxic residues.
- The CBD oil or the CBD product has been tested through an independent lab and you can get your hands on the Certificate of Analysis (COA) easily to make sure that your desired CBD product is not mislabeled.