Sometimes your CBD oil isn’t just doing it for you on it’s own, or getting a bit stale. Why not try cooking with CBD oil? It’s a fantastic and tasty way to get your CBD into your system, without any of the worries of taste or remembering to take it around mealtimes! Of course you must always listen to your own body first, so we leave the dosage of CBD up to you.
We love our pasta here at NaturalWorks, and so we thought what better way to incorporate CBD oil into our food than with Momma Cuisine’s fantastic CBD pasta sauce? It’s a really simple recipe, and one that can be used for lots of different dishes:
- 400mg tomato paste
- A chopped onion
- 250mg minced beef
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 25mg grated parmesan cheese
- 1 beef stock cube
- Dose of CBD oil
- Prepare the chopped onion, minced garlic, and grated parmesan cheese and set them aside.
- Mix the beef stock cube in the water after boiling.
- Put the olive oil and CBD oil into a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until they start giving off liquid.
- Increase the heat, and brown the minced beef.
- Add the other ingredients, apart from the parmesan cheese, and allow the mixture to cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the parmesan cheese to thicken the mixture.
- Remove from heat and serve on a bed of spaghetti.
Got a bit of a sweet tooth about you? Fancy adding some CBD to your dessert to complement the pasta you just had? Well we can help you with that too! Chatelaine’s delicious CBD cookie recipe is both yummy and a great way to incorporate CBD into your diet!
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 mg CBD oil , or tincture (optional)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 170C (150 in a fan oven).
- Mix butter with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in egg yolk, vanilla and CBD oil. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on parchment-lined baking sheet. (Cookies will spread as they bake.)
- Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm.
We hope you enjoy your new CBD goodies! Check back on our blog regularly for new ways to incorporate CBD into your diet!